The automatic biochemical analyzer is an instrument that measures a specific chemical composition in body fluids according to the principle of photoelectric colorimetry.
Due to its fast measurement speed, high accuracy and small consumption of reagents, it has been widely used in hospitals, epidemic prevention stations and family planning service stations at all levels. The combined use can greatly improve the efficiency and benefit of routine biochemical testing.
The fully automatic biochemical analyzer is a very high-tech instrument, and the automatic biochemical analyzer is the forefront of all technologies in the world.
Automatic biochemical analyzers are widely used in our daily life, such as for medical treatment and for detecting signs of life. Automatic biochemical analyzers have made important contributions to disaster relief and medical fields.
Since the biochemistry fully automatic machine has so many advantages, it naturally has many uses. There are three main conclusions: the first is for family planning services; the second is for the detection of epidemic prevention stations; the third is for large and small hospitals.
The experiment of the automatic biochemical analyzer greatly reduces the workload in these places, and the automatic biochemical analyzer improves the work efficiency.
1. Sample: serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, etc.
2. Reagents: single reagent, double reagent.
3. Dual wavelength: Two wavelengths composed of main wavelength and sub-wavelength can eliminate the interference in the detection process of the automatic biochemical analyzer.
4. Calibrator (standard): Compare the concentration of unknown samples.
5. Quality control material: It is used to monitor the status of instruments, reagents, etc. in the daily work of the automatic biochemical analyzer.