The clinical significance of timely blood gas analysis is still relatively significant. On the one hand, it can guide rescue and medication, and on the other hand, it can provide a basis for the diagnosis of some diseases. It can detect the application of ventilator and anesthesia machine, and maintain proper alveolar ventilation.
First preparation: clean clothes and hats, wash hands with running water, prepare supplies, and understand the patient's condition and contraindications.
Check whether the computer system is normal, whether the scanner function is good, whether the blood gas analyser is in a standby state, and whether the blood collection volume is sufficient, whether there is air, whether the label is clear, whether the body temperature and oxygen concentration are recorded.
1. Open the computer inspection operation window, touch the screen and click the blood gas analyser machine, enter the specimen number on the computer, click the list to view the current specimen number, and then click "Next", and arrange them in order.
2. Place the computer mouse cursor in the bar code column, scan the bar code with the scanner, check whether the patient information displayed on the computer and whether the bar code is consistent with the specimen label, and check again that the blood gas analysis machine screen shows the ready state.
3. Take a blood sample, gently rub it evenly and drain the first drop of blood into the treatment bowl, open the sampling port of the blood gas analyzer, and operate according to the shielding prompts, and close the sampling port in time when the sampling is over.
4. Enter the serial number consistent with the computer, the patient's body temperature and oxygen concentration and click Return, wait for the end of the analysis by the blood gas analyzer, the screen will display the preparation status again, click the computer review button to review, and a red seal will appear.
5. Pay attention to the patient's blood gas results. If there is an abnormal value, the doctor should be notified in time, the materials should be disposed of, and the treatment bowl should be thrown into the medical waste.
In addition, it should be noted that because the blood gas instruments accept whole blood samples, blood capillaries and small clots are inevitably present in the samples, which requires the operator to be very careful when handling the samples, and mix them thoroughly before injecting the samples.
Try to test on the machine within 15 minutes after obtaining the sample. If a clot is found in the blood sample, it should be picked out in time. Once the inhalation clot blocks the measurement capillary, it should be flushed in time. The electrodes of the clot are removed.
If the clot is relatively fresh, it can be destroyed by air pressure. If the clot takes a long time to clot, it needs to be washed with protein removal solution, and then washed with concentrated Nacl solution to avoid protein residue in the blood sample.
Because the trouble-free use time and life of the blood gas analyzer largely depends on the operator's familiarity with the blood gas analyser and the level of use.
Therefore, cleaning and maintenance should be done regularly, and each reagent bottle should be replaced in time, and the waste liquid should be dumped in time. These are very important for the normal operation of the instrument.
After the detailed elaboration of the above content, do you have any understanding of the use of blood gas analyzers? Under normal circumstances, the blood gas analyzer still needs to be analyzed in the operation of medical staff, so as to avoid too much error caused by the irregular operation of the blood gas analyzer.