As the name suggests, a ventilator can help people breathe. Patients with breathing disorders will choose it to help improve ventilation function. It is a common medical device.
In clinical medicine now, hospital ventilators occupy a very important position in respiratory failure, anesthesia and respiratory management during surgery, and first aid. To a certain extent, it can avoid respiratory failure and help save patients' lives.
1. Provide the power to transport gas to replace the work of human respiratory muscles;
2. To generate a certain respiratory rhythm, including respiratory frequency and respiratory ratio, to replace the function of the human respiratory central nervous system to control the respiratory rhythm;
3. Provide appropriate tidal volume (VT) or minute ventilation (MV) to meet the needs of respiratory metabolism;
4. The supplied gas should preferably be heated and humidified. The China ICU ventilator machine replaces the function of the human nasal cavity and can supply a higher amount of oxygen than that contained in the atmosphere, so as to increase the concentration of inhaled oxygen and improve oxygenation.
It is recommended that patients with breathing disorders can install another home ventilator, which can improve the patient's quality of life, ensure a good sleep, help reduce blood pressure, and restore a more normal living state. Generally speaking, long-term wear is required until the condition is not relieved or stabilized.
The first is to turn on the power supply, insert the power supply into the medical-grade AC socket, connect the air and oxygen flow, and open the power supply of the breathing back cover; the second is to ventilate the patient, which is divided into the following steps:
1. Check that the ventilator and breathing circuit are installed correctly.
2. Connect air and oxygen.
3. Connect the power supply and turn on the ventilator machine.
4. Check and adjust all settings before starting ventilation.
5. Check the breathing tube for air leakage, compliance and tube resistance.
6. Select a safe alarm limit.
7. Activate the ventilation button, and then press the breathing tube to ventilate the patient. Finally, turn off the power, press the mute button after turning off, and cut off the air and oxygen source.
1. Do not connect the patient when the ventilator is in the standby state. Be sure to ventilate first and then connect the patient.
2. Ensure that the built-in power supply is fully charged to prevent sudden power failure. The built-in battery of the ventilator can be activated at any time.
3. Medical staff should continue to observe to ensure that patients have enough oxygen and air, and at the same time to ensure the rationality and safety of ventilator settings.
In addition, the disinfection and cleaning of the China transport ventilator must be operated according to the instructions. Generally, rinse with water and soak in neutral soapy water. Remember to use neutral rather than high concentration, otherwise the service life of the ventilator machine will be shortened.
Rinse with clean water for more than two minutes and wipe dry. After cleaning, remember to check all accessories. If there is any problem, replace the ventilator in time. Do not reuse disposable consumables, and avoid folding soft parts such as pipes.