There are more and more people with diabetes, and diabetes can cause many complications and damage to organs.
Therefore, as a diabetic patient, it is very necessary to prepare a blood glucose monitor. Patients need to learn how to monitor blood sugar at any time and judge their own condition.
In the case of fasting, the normal blood sugar level should be controlled within the range of 3.9-6.1mmol/L. If you find that your blood sugar has risen, you must pay attention to it and go to the hospital for a relevant examination in time to clarify your cause.
The China blood glucose meter is a convenient smart electronic medical instrument for testing your own blood sugar index. It is generally suitable for people with high blood sugar.
It mainly includes a blood glucose meter, test strips and needles. The needle is used to puncture the ring finger for blood collection, and the test strip is used to inhale the sample blood, which is connected to the blood glucose meter. The blood glucose meter obtains the glycemic index through the test strip.
Blood glucose meters are divided into photoelectric type and electrode type in terms of working principle. The testing principle of electrode type blood glucose meters is more scientific, and the electrodes can be built-in.
The blood volume of the blood glucose meter is generally between 0.5-10 microliters. Too much blood will cause the patient's pain to increase. The measurement time is generally between 5-30 seconds, and the measurement speed will affect the detection efficiency.
The measurement methods include venous blood drawing, chemical colorimetry, and electrode method. The electrode method is the most advanced. The general measurement range is 3 to 30 mmol/l.
The test strips are generally packaged in barrels and single-piece packages, and generally they will expire after 3 months of use. Blood collection methods are divided into drop blood type and blood sucking type, and the blood sucking type is convenient for application.
1. Take out the blood glucose meter, lancet, lancet, and test paper bucket, and put them on a clean table.
2. After washing your hands or disinfecting with warm water, you must wait for the test to be completely clean.
3. Take out the lancing pen and install the lancet. For the grade of depth, pay attention to the smaller the number, the shallower the piercing, and pull the spring of the lancing pen to the upper gear.
4. Select the thin skin on both sides of the fingertip to collect blood, do not squeeze the finger after puncturing, and let the blood sample naturally siphon into the blood collection tank of the blood glucose test strip.
5. Insert the test strip into the blood glucose monitor. During the process of taking and inserting the test strip, your fingers cannot pinch the blood-sucking port and the plug. The temperature of your finger will affect the result.
6. If the blood sugar test strip needs to correct the code requirements, the code displayed by the blood glucose meter must be corrected to be consistent with the test strip code, and the result will be inaccurate if it is inconsistent.
Blood sugar will change with many factors throughout the day, such as diet, drinking, medication, mood, etc. Therefore, self-testing blood sugar is very important for diabetic patients, and understanding the changes in blood sugar during the day is important for formulating reasonable treatment plans.
Patients with hyperglycemia should live a regular life, exercise moderately, eat a reasonable diet, and actively cooperate with treatment. Diabetes can be well controlled.